|Take Home Date||
Dacia wears a purple collar. She is a sweet little girl who loves to cuddle in your arms.
Availability: If the “Choose Me” button is available, this puppy is available! If no button shows, or you see an “adopted” message, we either have not opened for deposits yet, or the puppy is already chosen.
Sorry, I am Adopted!
What We Offer
- Your puppy comes with all age-appropriate immunizations, current wormers, and is thoroughly vet-checked and cleared, health-wise shortly before going home.
- Your puppy is covered by our 12-month Health Guarantee. (See Health Guarantee tab for details)
- We provide updated pictures about every two weeks, and ongoing updates on the progress of your pup.
- We have lots of previous puppy pics, testimonials and more, on our social media pages. (@southernstarpuppies)
- Our goal is to help you find the best match puppy / litter match for you. If you’re not sure, just ask.
- For litter deposits: You’ll get to choose your specific puppy between 5-6 weeks of age in the order we got the deposits. You can choose in person, or via video/photos.
- For individual puppies: You’ll get the puppy you’ve placed a deposit on.
- Final payments are made at the time of pickup. We prefer cash or Venmo, or you can pay with PayPal for an additional 3% processing fee. NOTE: We cannot accept credit cards in person.
- Your puppy is ready to go home once it reaches a minimum of 8 weeks of age.
- Pickup in person at our ranch in Eustace, TX (an hour east of Dallas).
- Delivery to your home via a puppy nanny. Contact us for a quote.
- Delivery to your closest airport. Typical pricing is from $450-600. Contact us for a quote.
- Puppy deposits are Nonrefundable, and because of high demand, not guaranteed to be transferrable to another litter. (We’ll accommodate when possible) Exceptions can be made for puppies that become unavailable for any reason, (ex. death, serious sickness or injury), or deposits made in error on our part. (Ex. an offline deposit not recorded)
- Breeder highly recommends the buyer to have pup examined within 72 hours (Three days) of purchase by a licensed veterinarian. If the pup is returned to breeder due to illness, a verified letter from the vet is required.
- Buyer agrees to follow vaccinations and treatments schedules as recommended by their vet and to provide the proper care, such as food, water, shelter, and exercise, the pup needs. Failure to comply with these requirements will void all guarantees.
- The buyer will return the pup to the breeder if buyer is unable or unwilling to care for the pup. Refunds will not be issued, except at the sole discretion of the breeder. Buyer will never surrender the pup to a dog rescue, animal shelter, or a friend/family member without the permission of the breeder.
- Breeder warrants the pup has had proper care while in our possession, and has been examined by a licensed vet prior to adoption. Pup has received age appropriate vaccines and regular de-worming as recommended by our vet. A record of all vaccines / deworming will be provided at time of the adoption pickup, and pup has no defect, or illness as can be seen with visual inspection before going to its new home, unless expressly noted otherwise.
- Buyer understands that their vet may recommend additional vaccinations / treatments, in addition to what was already provided. In such a case, the buyer is responsible for all costs related to extra vet treatment.
- If, during the time of the initial 72-hour vet exam, pup is found to be at serious risk of euthanasia or death due to a congenital defect, buyer shall notify the breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing the pup’s condition and buyer shall return the pup and all required paperwork to breeder within 3 days of the exam. Breeder will replace the pup or refund the price paid for the pup by the buyer (excluding shipping fees and vet expenses). This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites as these are common in pups and are typically easily treated.
- Breeder guarantees pup against any congenital defect resulting in death or necessary euthanasia until pup is one year old.
- Due to the fact that joint problems are not strictly influenced by genetics, breeder does not offer any guarantee for hip, elbow, or other joint abnormalities. We at Southern Star Puppies, have done our due diligence to assure that we are raising genetically sound puppies (proper nutrition, supplements, and comprehensive health screenings). Unfortunately, once the puppy leaves our possession, we have no control over the environmental factors that may also affect joint integrity. These factors include, but are not limited to, improper exercise, poor nutrition, and unhealthy weight maintenance.
- No monetary refunds will be provided (excluding the initial 72-hour period). In the event the buyer has to return the pup to the breeder as a result of a condition covered in this guarantee, breeder will replace the pup with a pup from a current or future litter. Replacement pup will be of the same value as purchase price of the original pup (excluding vet expenses and shipping fees).
- Pup must be owned by original owner. This agreement is non-transferable.
- In case of sudden demise of the pup, breeder must receive a written notice of pup’s death from buyer’s vet along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
- You may adopt a puppy from us by choosing an available puppy, or upcoming litter, and placing a secure deposit on our website. After the deposit is placed, you’ll be directed to a page with more information to get ready for your pup.
- All deposits are honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have questions or comments before you choose your puppy, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- You can find previous puppy pictures on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- For upcoming litters, you’ll get to choose in the order we got the deposits. Choosing happens around 5-6 weeks, either in person, or via video/photos.
- For individual listings, the puppy you place a deposit on, is the puppy you will receive, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- By placing a deposit, you are agreeing to our Terms / Health Guarantee.