Meet our family, & Learn more about our Cockapoos
Meet our family..
We are Jeremy and Rosene Weaver and we love the country life on our small farm just outside of Eustace, Texas. Life with four active young men is always an adventure, and thanks to our fenced backyard, our large pastures, and three ponds, they always have plenty of space to run and play outdoors.
About Our Cockapoos..
With soulful eyes, gorgeous markings, and an eager-to-please personality, Cocker Spaniels are an easy favorite for many. Crossing them with a Poodle, produces puppies that inherit the best of both worlds... the intelligence and non-shed coats Poodles are loved for, and the good looks and pleasant personality of the Cocker Spaniel, known as Cockapoos.
We fell in love with Cockapoos a few years ago, and thus began our Southern Star part of the family. From the beginning, we believed in raising only healthy, happy, well-adjusted puppies, which for us, means puppies that are clean, comfortable and well used to people and other pets, and ultimately, finding good homes for each of them. Use the button below to meet our dogs!
- Our Promise
- Adopting A Puppy
- Purchase agreement
Part of the Family
Our dogs and puppies are lovingly raised on our farm as part of the family, and are well accustomed to our environment of children and other pets.
We only breed our AKC and CKC registered dogs when they are in peak health and monitor them closely at all times to ensure the health and vitality of our puppies.
Clean Bill of Health
Our puppies receive all applicable vaccinations and are thoroughly vet-checked before leaving for their new homes at approximately eight weeks.
Ready To Adopt?
Find Your Puppy
Browse our available puppies on our website, and/or contact us to help you find the puppy that's the best fit for you! Previous pups can be found on our social media.
Place A Deposit
Once you are ready, you may place a deposit on the puppy or litter of your choice, with a secure payment on our website. You'll receive an email confirmation.
Schedule A Pickup
Once your puppy is ready to go, (minimum 8 weeks old) we will schedule a pickup date for you to pick up your new puppy! We are located in Eustace, TX.
- Breeder highly recommends the buyer to have pup examined within 72 hours (Three days) of purchase by a licensed veterinarian. If the pup is returned to breeder due to illness, a verified letter from the vet is required.
- Buyer agrees to follow vaccinations and treatments schedules as recommended by their vet and to provide the proper care, such as food, water, shelter, and exercise, the pup needs. Failure to comply with these requirements will void all guarantees.
- The buyer will return the pup to the breeder if buyer is unable or unwilling to care for the pup. Refunds will not be issued, except at the sole discretion of the breeder. Buyer will never surrender the pup to a dog rescue, animal shelter, or a friend/family member without the permission of the breeder.
- Breeder warrants the pup has had proper care while in our possession, and has been examined by a licensed vet prior to adoption. Pup has received age appropriate vaccines and regular de-worming as recommended by our vet. A record of all vaccines / deworming will be provided at time of the adoption pickup, and pup has no defect, or illness as can be seen with visual inspection before going to its new home, unless expressly noted otherwise.
- Buyer understands that their vet may recommend additional vaccinations / treatments, in addition to what was already provided. In such a case, the buyer is responsible for all costs related to extra vet treatment.
- If, during the time of the initial 72-hour vet exam, pup is found to be at serious risk of euthanasia or death due to a congenital defect, buyer shall notify the breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing the pup's condition and buyer shall return the pup and all required paperwork to breeder within 3 days of the exam. Breeder will replace the pup or refund the price paid for the pup by the buyer (excluding shipping fees and vet expenses). This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites as these are common in pups and are typically easily treated.
- Breeder guarantees pup against any congenital defect resulting in death or necessary euthanasia until pup is one year old.
- Due to the fact that joint problems are not strictly influenced by genetics, breeder does not offer any guarantee for hip, elbow, or other joint abnormalities. We at Southern Star Puppies, have done our due diligence to assure that we are raising genetically sound puppies (proper nutrition, supplements, and comprehensive health screenings). Unfortunately, once the puppy leaves our possession, we have no control over the environmental factors that may also affect joint integrity. These factors include, but are not limited to, improper exercise, poor nutrition, and unhealthy weight maintenance.
- No monetary refunds will be provided (excluding the initial 72-hour period). In the event the buyer has to return the pup to the breeder as a result of a condition covered in this guarantee, breeder will replace the pup with a pup from a current or future litter. Replacement pup will be of the same value as purchase price of the original pup (excluding vet expenses and shipping fees).
- Pup must be owned by original owner. This agreement is non-transferable.
- In case of sudden demise of the pup, breeder must receive a written notice of pup's death from buyer’s vet along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
Copyright ©2023 Southern Star Puppies
Due to extremely high demand, our available puppies are adopted almost as soon as they're posted on our website. Deposits are taken on a first come, first serve basis. If you'd like to be notified when more litters become available, please join our email list! (Bottom of every page)
Thanks for your interest, and be sure to follow our Facebook & Instagram pages for more updates.
Ready For More?
Choose an available puppy for adoption and place a secure deposit to adopt it!